Monday, November 3, 2008

Me and Ellie

If you haven't figured it out yet, I can be pretty cheesy and yesterday was no exception except that this cheesy-ness was a couple of years in the making! While I was pregnant with Ellie I did some clothes shopping (of course) and found an adorable outfit size 12mos that looked similar to something I had. I had to get it but didn't realize that she would be almost 1 1/2 before she would wear it! Well, yesterday was the day (unbeknownst to Brian) and he asked me what I wanted her to wear for church and I told him. He got her dressed and then a little while later when I came out dressed he was like "Oh my goodness!" Well, we had to get a picture so here is my cheesy-ness in full effect!

Thank goodness my outfit still fit!

1 comment:

Hartman said...

That is great, Joy!!! Do it while you can, right??