Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well, I'm very behind (what's new, right?!) but I wanted to share a photo album I made using Stampin' Up! (R) My Digital Studio. I was having problems getting onto the normal site I use to make albums and decided to see if I could use my new software. I did and I think it turned out okay! The only problem is I couldn't figure out how to make it a slideshow AND make it look good...SO I just added each page as a jpeg file so you can look at it individually. Not quite what I was going for but it will have to do. The album doesn't encompass ALL of our holiday fun but definitely hits the hi-lights! Our holidays are officially now over since I took Josh to the airport this morning (at O dark hundred!). For some reason, saying goodbye was a little harder this time - perhaps because I know he's got a tough road ahead. Enjoy the Christmas pictures!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Looks great! And slightly familiar. ;-) I did the same template for Charis's play book since it was a Christmas musical. We loved your family Christmas picture, by the way!

Amy Kilpatrick said...

Love, love, love this digital scrapbook and I love you guys!! Miss you SO much and we REALLY gotta figure out our next visit!