Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brian's Office

I meant to post these pictures a while ago but kept forgetting. I finally recovered them again and wanted to share. After Brian's recent promotion, he showed up for his first day back to an office covered in silver - silver aluminum foil that is!! It had to take quite a few rolls of foil plus a few man hours to make this happen! (Even the rock he has to hold the door open was covered in foil! Plus, I tried to show it but every coin in his coin rack was individually wrapped and replaced!) Made Brian feel pretty special. What's funny is that the rock and the handles on his chair are still covered in silver. It took him a few weeks to get the majority of it off.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Ted and I really liked this! Too funny! :-)

Amy Kilpatrick said...

This is the best thing EVER!! I am not even going to mention it to Jay, but I will have to send your blog pics to the Lieutenants when the time comes!! WOW...what a lot of work!