Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Little Late



I am posting some pictures from our 4th of July. I know it's been almost two weeks since the 4th of July but I didn't have a way to download my pictures until recently and then I haven't really had a chance to post them. So, while I have a few minutes, I thought I would at least share some of our pictures from that day. It was a beautiful day in North Dakota and it was a beautiful evening to be out by the river watching the fireworks. It doesn't get dark until
about 10pm so it made for a late night for the kiddos but they all did a great job and the fireworks were fabulous. We spent the day leisurely in the morning then headed downtown to the festivities on the square, got some dinner, did a little shopping then headed back for the fireworks. It was only our second day (first full day) in North Dakota and we like the cooler temperatures to be sure. The only bummer was not knowing anyone but we enjoyed the day with our family.

2 comments:

lisadm said...

Joy,
When winter comes around it will be dark here by 4:45. Never put your bare skin on any thing metal! It will hurt. Many things to learn about the North land.
Let me know if you ever go to the Mall of America in MN. Or if you come down to see DeadWood. Lisa

Beverly said...

Hey, Joy! Great pics. I hope you guys are doing well and feeling a bit more settled in. I can't wait to see you next week at Convention!!!