Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Easter - 2 weeks late!

Yes, I am VERY behind on my posts but I didn't want Easter to completely slip by without posting anything so I am doing it now.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Easter 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Yes, it's another scrapbook but it's the easiest way to share all of the photos. We were in Bemidji, MN, for Easter. We rented a cabin and enjoyed just being away. It was just what our family needed - especially with the crazy schedule in the next month! For those of you who don't know, Bemidji is home to Paul Bunyan and also the first city on the Mississippi! We had a wonderful Easter although I must admit it was a little strange going to a "new" church for Easter where we didn't know anyone.

We hope you had a wonderful Easter celebrating our risen Savior with your family!

No comments: