Sunday, April 26, 2009

SOOOO not funny!!!

I can't believe it, I just really can't! Yesterday was a beautiful day. Josh had Prom and we were able to get some outside pictures - the sun was shining it was in the 50's and it was so nice. Then, about an hour ago it started to ... you guessed it - SNOW!!!!! I thought even if it did snow there was no way it would stick - boy was I wrong! Just to show you the difference, I'm posting the "scrapbook" I made of Prom pics for Josh, then I'll post the pics I took today of the snow!


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Prom 2009

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox






Here are a couple of pictures of the snow at our house!


Too crazy!!



2 comments:

Beverly said...

Nice pictures! Ted says that if Josh ends up at Cedarville, we can keep an eye on him. ;-)

Joy said...

That would be great! Funny because he and I were just talking about colleges. Oh, if only he knew!!