Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Fun 2010

Although Halloween is technically tomorrow, our county chose to do trick-or-treating on Saturday. I kind of like that it was tonight so that we were able to not be rushed. Ellie was a fairy thanks to cousin Gracie lending us the costume! Ian was a pilot thanks to Uncle Jon buying a flight suit for Josh a few years ago! So, I was able to get away without buying a costume this year. They both looked great and I made another scrapbook of todays festivities to share.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
A free scrapbooking design by Smilebox

I hope everyone else has a fun and safe holiday!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Thank you for all the pictures, my love! You did some great work getting everything ready. Looked awesome!