Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!







Well, the family seems to all be better today (for the most part). My dad even ended up getting sick yesterday but my my mom and Ian seemed to be feeling better last night. We all went to church today and then went to brunch at the club. It was nice not having to worry about making something and everyone got to eat what they wanted. The kids all got their Easter baskets this morning and the boys got eggs stuffed with green - cash, that is - and enjoyed hunting for them. Ellie got a basket filled with toy bugs that are all magnetic and can stack up. It's a beautiful day and a wonderful day to celebrate our risen Savior!














2 comments:

Amy Kilpatrick said...

Everyone looks so nice! I'm glad everyone is getting better too!

leanne said...

What a great picture! Your parents look great - it's been years since I've seen them!