Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Joshua Clayton Smith



Joshua... our oldest, the one we test everything on, the "leader of the pack", the 3rd parent, entertainer, sometimes shy, cook, artist, tv addict, computer person, air soft player, singer, actor, "man of the house" when Brian is gone. He has been through a lot and will be through even more before he leaves for college. He's on his 3rd high school and is supposed to move again for his senior year. Although he tends to be a little more on the shy side he's done well with this move. He started acting lessons a few weeks ago and has made some good friends there.
He's a talented guy and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for him! He loves to listen to contemporary christian music and he loves to read the comics. He's more mature than most 16 year olds and I enjoy being able to spend time with him. He has his permit and is looking forward to being able to drive (so am I). He's a big help and I'm thankful to have him!

1 comment:

Bob and Claire said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown-up Josh is. What a handsome young man he is! I am glad you are enjoying that stage with him so much. I am looking forward to it with my boys as well. Boy . . . still can't get over how grown-up looking he is! : )