Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday, Monday

Today has definitely been a MONDAY! I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning! We stayed up late watching game 7 of the Red Sox and Indians game. Thankfully Ellie went until 6am before getting up to eat again (it's normally right at 4:45am) BUT that meant I only fell back asleep for about 20 minutes before I had to be up! Ellie did well in the car this morning taking the boys to school and of course fell asleep which allowed me to get a couple of things done before she woke up. I had a physical therapy appointment this morning so we had to pretty much get ready and go. Brian meets me at the clinic so he can watch Ellie while I have my appointment but I was a little earlier than Brian today but they let me take Ellie back with me and the two techs watched Ellie for me. After a while Brian still wasn't there and I thought he'd either had a later class than he thought or he'd forgotten. Well, it turns out he'd forgotten. The girls were great about it, though, and it all worked out but probably not the best way to do things! She was so sleepy after leaving there she fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep until we picked Ian up at 2:50pm! While she was sleeping, I ended up falling asleep on the couch until time to get Ian so I definitely need to get to bed at a decent time tonight! This afternoon was pretty uneventful. Ian had soccer so Brian and I walked during that - we actually walked for almost 40 minutes. After soccer we had to pick Josh up - he has baseball tryouts all this week. I don't think he was physically ready for all the running but he said he gave it his all. We'll see if he can keep it up all week! Then, we came home and had leftovers from our open house we had on Saturday (I'll write a blog on that at another time). Ellie had a tough time going to sleep tonight even though she was so sleepy. I'm not sure if it's because she's not feeling well or what. She has sneezed a lot today (more than usual anyway) and her nose was even a little runny. I hope she's not coming down with something. She normally goes to bed so well. Brian has been doing his reading - philosophy - apparantly he's not a big fan! And here I sit - wow, exciting, huh? That's a Monday!

No comments: