Friday, January 25, 2008

Another Date Night with Ian

Ian has been wanting to go on another date with me and he's been wanting to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Since he hasn't had school yesterday or today (for a teacher something) I had told him that we would go on our date last night. So, we did.

Yesterday morning he woke up saying, "We go on our date tonight!" Then at 5pm he said, "Only 2 more hours until our date!" I think he was excited and I'm so glad he was. He had basketball from 4-5pm then we got home, got dinner together then had to quickly get ready to go.


While I was getting dinner together he took the time to make me a cute sign/card. On one side it says "I Love You" and on the other it was a picture of Alvin and the Chipmunks. He opened the doors for me and was quite the gentleman. We enjoyed deep conversation on the way to the theater and talked about the stuff we liked most about the movie on the way home. To top it all off we had our own private viewing of the movie as it turned out we were the only people there to see it!! We had a good time and he's already looking forward to our next one (so am I! {smile}).

1 comment:

Hartman said...

That is great that you guys do that....I will have to try that sometime. Thanks for the birthday wish.