Friday, January 4, 2008

Bowl Games

Okay, I'm not a football fanatic and I'm typically one of those who could care less about how my alumni is doing. HOWEVER now that I'm in the neck of the woods where my school plays, it has become important to know how the SEC is doing AND even more importantly to know who we (Mississippi State) beat. This year - thank the Lord! - we beat both Alabama and Auburn and even if that had been all we'd won that would've been enough for me. However, we did well enough to go to a bowl - the Liberty Bowl - so that's pretty good. I was also glad to see that Brian's alma mater made it to a bowl - the Armed Forces Bowl. So, for two days in a row we were all about the bowl games. MSU was able to pull out a win for the lowest scoring Liberty Bowl in history! Unfortunately, though, Brian's team lost. :( I didn't get any pictures during my game but got a couple of Brian and Ian during his - they did push-ups for every point scored.


1 comment:

Amy Kilpatrick said...

Tag you're it! Check out my blog for more info!