Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy, Busy

Life has been pretty busy lately - it seems there has been something going on every day for a couple of weeks now. It's times like this when I want to yell, "Stop the world, I want to get off!" Will it come to an end any time soon? Doubtful! Want to know why?? Baseball!! That's right, baseball! Ian had his last basketball game yesterday and they had their end of year celebration complete with a ventriloquist and everything. It was a great way to end the season. BUT, yesterday morning he also had his skills assessment for baseball which means that is right around the corner!! Originally Josh said he didn't want to play but he informed us this evening that he's changed his mind and would like to play. Well, I guess both of his plays wrap up in the next couple of weeks so all of that will be through and it will just be baseball but let me tell you it's a lot of baseball when both of them are playing. Plus, we would like to be able to do some weekend trips before our move so when those might happen I'm not sure. I want them to both be active and, hopefully, Josh will be able to get himself to practice but I'm not always ready for the busyness that comes! Okay, I'll stop complaining now!!

OH, just as a reminder for those of you that mentioned you would like to visit while we're here in Alabama, we only have until late June for that to happen!! We would love to see you so please let us know when!!

No comments: