Friday, January 16, 2009

Eliana

Well, on Monday Eliana turned 19 months! I just can't believe how quickly the time is going. She's really starting to look more and more like a little girl and her personality is shining through more each day. She's a little on the stubborn side (can't imagine where she gets that from) and she is definitely getting more into the "I do it" stage!! She delights us daily with the cute things she does - from copying me doing aerobics to dancing to playing with Ian's light sabers. She is finally getting a top tooth and we're looking forward to that helping her eat some other harder to chew things soon. She's still as picky as ever but loves her carbs!! I've put together a little collage of recent pictures that I think really show off her little personality. Oh, and one more thing I love that her hair is finally getting long enough to put in little pigtails!!!

Click to play Eliana - 19 months
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


PS For those of you who might be having trouble seeing the pictures, press play on the smilebox thing and once the small pictures are up, just click on the picture and it will show up larger in the space where the "E" is!!

4 comments:

Hartman said...

What a sweet pea...looks like she has chunked out!!

lisam said...

very cute. she looks like daddy!

Beverly said...

She has more hair than Kenna! I can't even do the "Pebbles" 'do on her yet!!

Cute pics!

Lynn said...

pigtails are my FAVORITE