Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ian's Room Redo

We have officially lived in North Dakota for six months now - I just can't believe it! Now that we've been here that long, we've finally been getting around to completing some of the tasks we set aside to get to one day. We had originally been "finished" in Ian's room but the more time I spent in his room, the more it bothered me. So, I had the idea to put one of his beds up on concrete blocks like my roommate and I did in college. Brian wasn't too keen on the idea and fought me all the way but I'm pleased with how his room turned out and Brian has even admitted it's pretty neat. Ian loves it and says it's his favorite room EVER!! Here are a couple of pictures!

He added the blanket to make the area underneath like a fort. His dresser and a new little cube organizer is under his bed. In the middle picture you can see Ellie kneeling underneath. His second bed is tucked in behind (under the window). The "Play" is on the wall across from the bed. It's from Uppercase Living and it's pretty cool - definitely give his room a nice touch!!

No comments: