Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trip to Georgia

We've been home from Georgia for almost two weeks now and while I'm sitting in the TLF (temporary living facility) while Ellie's napping and the boys are at the airshow, I decided perhaps I should post pictures from our time there! I know I posted a few but I thought I'd share the rest of them. While we were there, I went and picked Josh up from college at PBA. It was nice and warm down in southern Florida and this girl that's been living in ND for the last couple of years got a little warm! BUT LOVED IT!!! Okay, I didn't love the sweat but I loved the feeling of being warm and having the sun soak into you. Getting hot just thinking about it! Anyway, after getting back from getting Josh we enjoyed some time at the beach and at my uncle's pool. It got so warm during our time there that the pool actually got a little more on the swimable side although I refrained and watched the kids this time! Here's a little scrapbook of pictures from Georgia.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: House hunting 2010
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free scrapbook design generated with Smilebox

No comments: