Saturday, May 22, 2010

What we're up to

Well, right now we are in the middle of move mode. The packers started this past Wednesday and finished Friday evening. Monday the driver will come do inventory and then Tuesday our stuff will be loaded on the van. I decided yesterday while I had some time that I should take some pictures. I always forget to and wish later that I had, so.... here they are!

Here's a partial view of the kitchen

This is the playroom
This is our "dining"area

This is definitely NOT my favorite part of the move but, hey, at least it's not ME packing all those boxes! We're very blessed to have someone else come in and do that for us! It's funny, though, because the packers never believe us when they first get there and we tell them we have a lot of stuff and it WILL take at least a full three days of packing. They always seem to think they'll be faster or that we don't really have that much stuff. Until it's 4 o'clock on Friday and they're really wishing they were done already! One of the packers said to me, "You knew all along didn't you?" I said, yep! This isn't my first rodeo!

No comments: