Friday, August 15, 2008

A Field of Sunflowers

Last week a friend took us to pick some raspberries at a field not far from our house. While we were there I saw a field of sunflowers and thought it would be fun to do a photoshoot with the sunflowers. So, although, I would love to say we just happened along this field today and decided to stop and get some quick pictures...I can't. It was a planned event complete with some fussing at the kids! Ellie, however, really wasn't quite in the mood so I wasn't able to get any good shots of her by herself but some of the others came out pretty well. Since there were so many, I've compiled a little slideshow for your viewing enjoyment!! I hope your summer days are filled with fields of sunflowers, too!

2 comments:

Amy Kilpatrick said...

I wish we were there too! I LOVE fields of flowers. The pictures turned out great!

Fuxa Family said...

So stinkin' cute. WOW I cannot believe Josh is a SENIOR!! I still remember holding him when he was so little. When I see him it takes me back to 1992.