Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our Ten Year Anniversary

Well, it's been almost a week but I thought I should post something about our anniversary. We celebrated our ten year anniversay with a trip to Minneapolis and the Mall of America. Our actual anniversary was Friday August 8th - yep, 08/08/08 the same day the Olympics began. Rather than go into gruesome detail about our trip, I made a little Smilebox scrapbook since I know how much you love them! :) Before I do, though, I thought I would also say that our anniversary gift to each other arrived the day before we left on our trip. What romantic item did we select for our 10 year anniversary gift to each other? A bedroom set!! It's a long story but suffice it to say that we've never had one and we thought it was time. I'm attaching a picture so you can see it. It's not the best picture because I took it as we were literally running out the door to go on our trip but you'll get the general idea! So, we are spoiled now because we have a new comforter set and a new bedroom set! Exciting stuff - no, really, I am excited because I do love it!!

Neither one of us can believe we've been married this long but have agreed that we would happily do it all again. Three kids, five moves, and we wouldn't change a thing!

Click to play 10 year Anniversary
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

Hartman said...

The set looks great Joy...and nice hairdo too!!

Joy said...

Thank you, Wendy!