Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our First Snow!!!



Yes, it's official we had our first snow this morning!! The wind was blowing like crazy last night - it was amazing to listen to - and we awoke this morning to snow blowing all around. What's weird about it is that yesterday was beautiful - I think we almost got to 60 degrees - so to wake up to snow was just amazing! It, obviously, didn't stick around but I was smart enough to get a couple of pictures before we left for church this morning since it was gone by the time we got home. Our temps only got up to about 36 today so much different than yesterday and the wind has been blowing like crazy all day! I was hoping it would at least wait until November 1 but according to all the locals it has been unseasonably warm for October so I guess I should be happy!! The other picture (not of our house) is the field across from our house.

2 comments:

Amy Kilpatrick said...

Yep, looks like it's true...first snow before Halloween! Are you ready for the long winter?

Kristin said...

And I was complaining about how cold it is in Atlanta!!! Guess I shouldn't be complaining about it being 33 degrees when I woke up this morning and only a high of 49....thank you for keeping it in perspective...:) Love you!