Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Ian, Ellie and I went to the pumpkin patch this morning with our MOPS group. It is literally about 2 miles from our house so it was pretty easy to get to. It wasn't the biggest pumpkin patch I've ever been to but it wasn't the smallest either. It was very quaint and had fun games for the kids and the weather couldn't have been better!! (Well, okay, I wish it had been a little warmer so Ian wouldn't have been wearing his coat - the color was all wrong! :)) Ellie didn't seem quite sure what to make of it and I couldn't get her to look at me for a single picture!! So, there aren't any OUTSTANDING photos but still some cute shots. LOVE this time of the year! I decided I should go ahead and create a little scrapbook with the pictures. Hope you enjoy!
Click to play Pumpkin Patch 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Hartman said...

Ian is really growing up isn't he? Ellie's hair is getting longer...good for her...