Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boys Night Out


Last night, we got tickets for the boys to go see Stomp. I would've liked to have us all go (except Ellie) but at $30 a ticket, that adds up quick and, since Brian and I saw it a few years ago in Biloxi for my birthday, I decided the boys should just go. I knew they would love it. Plus, with only a year (maybe) left with Josh in the house I thought it would be something fun for the two of them to do together. I have fond memories of my brother and I doing stuff like that together before he left for college (he's six years older than I am). In fact, I remember us going dancing at a club one night (we lived in Germany at the time) - talk about being the envy of all my friends!!... But, I digress....


The boys had a great time at the show and came back telling us all about it. I hope it's a memory they'll take with them as I have mine!

No comments: