Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ellie

Ellie has just started making this face in the past couple of days - she sucks in both of her lips and it's just too cute! Also note the drool - she's definitely a drooler and, no, I don't think she's teething!
These two pictures were some I took yesterday and I couldn't decide between the two of them so I decided to post both of them! :) Ellie finally had her 4 month check up yesterday (she'll be 5 months on the 12th!) and she is doing great. She weighed 13 pounds, 1 ounce (50th percentile) and was 25 inches long (75th percentile). So, she's growing and healthy.

3 comments:

lisadm said...

SOOO cute. I love her hair.

Bob and Claire said...

She is adorable! Is her hair red?

Suzan said...

I love the pictures! she is growing so fast! We have to come to Montgomery to pick up the dog- probably the 1st of Dec. Can we see you then?