Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baseball




I've made mention of all the baseball Brian and Ian are doing but I haven't said much more than that. Well, their team is doing very well. In fact, they are currently undefeated! They've played 8 games and on Saturday beat the only other undefeated team in their division. So, I guess all the practicing is paying off. I haven't gotten a lot of pictures but here is one of Ian ready to run at first base and Brian crouching down after someone had a hit (he's the pitching machine coach). Ian is playing 2nd base and has made some important end the game catches but I think he'd still rather be playing catcher. We had a break this week because there's not a game tonight and since there wasn't a game tonight, they didn't have practice Tuesday evening (Ian would've missed it anyway because he had a program at school that night). He does have a game Saturday, though, so they will have practice as usual on Friday. What I can't believe is we still have another month to go of baseball! Perhaps even more if they continue to do well...

No comments: