Saturday, May 31, 2008

More on Ellie


Well, I wanted to update everyone to let you know that Ellie got over whatever it was she had and has returned to being the sweet (yet demanding) girl that we are used to her being so it must have just been some sort of virus or something. She has been so pleasant and we are enjoying watching her grow and learn. It's the cutest thing because she can now do what a cat and dog say. I've got to get it on video because it's just too cute! She is also almost to where she says "Dada" and "Mama" we're still working on it a little.


I will say last night was a little rough for some reason. She took a good late afternoon nap but that usuallly doesn't affect her going to bed on time. Last night, though, she didn't get to sleep until about 11pm and was up around 7am and she woke up with her eyes being almost swollen shut! I've given her some homeopathics plus put some breast milk (sounds weird but breast milk has very healing properties and it's what is recommended to do) in her eyes. They looked a little better later but she's currently napping so we'll see what they look like when she gets up! I'm not sure if it's pink eye or an allergic reaction because I did give her a little pizza last night (which has cheese on it) and she did have little bumps on her forehead for a little bit last night. I'm just praying that it'll heal up soon and we won't have any other complications!
(I thought this picture was cute because she has a pen and paper like she's ready to write or create!)

No comments: