Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Funny Story!

I plan to tell about our Memorial Day weekend but first I must share a story of something that happened last night!! Josh had to work yesterday from 4-8pm so he wasn't here when we ate dinner but we fixed him a plate and had it waiting for him on the table. Well, when he got home we told him where it was but that he'd probably want to heat it up since it was cold. He went in to the table then went back in to the kitchen and went to the refrigerator. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was getting the rest of his dinner. I asked him, "What rest of your dinner?" and he said, "Well, something's missing from my plate and it looks a little sparse." The picture's a little blurry but here's his dinner:
Brian asked him, "what do you mean a little sparse (we were in the living room)?" And then, for some reason the thought hits me, "Is your porkchop gone? Did the cat get it?" Brian runs into the dining room and, sure enough, the porkchop is on the floor and looks like this:

Do you see it all gnawed up around the edges? Brian starts chasing the cat down and finally corners him in our bathroom and takes him in to view the evidence:


Apparently (since Josh was at work and had not fed him yet) the cat thought he could just help himself to a porkchop dinner! I could not stop laughing I thought it was the funniest thing. Hope it made you laugh, too!

No comments: