Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ellie is 10 months old!


I won't repeat myself about not believing my baby is 10 months old (oops, I just did, didn't I {smile}) but she is! She still has no teeth but loves to eat. She eats a good bit of baby food still but also loves regular food. Some of her favorites right now seem to be rice, fruit of any description, loved spaghetti, and eats any type of meat pretty well. Something new she started doing on her 10 month birthday is CRAWLING!!! Yep, she is officially crawling but what's funny is I'm not sure if she fully realizes what this means as she doesn't go far - just far enough to reach a toy that may be out of reach! I'm sure it won't be long until that changes, though. She's not a big cuddler but she loves to be held. She waves bye-bye, claps and will occasionally do the signs for more and all-done. She likes to turn the light off (by pushing the switch down) and she seems to enjoy playing with her toys at least for short periods of time. She likes to stand at the coffee table and she'll sometimes bob her head like she's grooving. She smiles a lot but she likes to get her way, too. Her "fun thing" she likes to do that we get on to her for is taking out her bow. She'll take it out and hand it to us. She likes to hand us anything she's holding. I think it's because she likes to hear us say "Thank you" and do the sign for it. For some reason I can hear her saying "You look so cute when you do that!" As you can tell, I'm sharing some pictures I took today. I couldn't decide which one to show, so I picked a few. These last two are funny faces I caught her making so I just had to share them!

No comments: