Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Finally Got a Haircut!

Okay, it's not exactly earth shattering news but I've been wanting a haircut for at least a month now and it hasn't happened. I last had a "trim" back in early December and before that my last good cut was in September so it was definitely time!!! I've always wanted to do "before and after" pictures so I did that today - my loving husband is so sweet to appease me! Here's the before picture of the back of my hair...
And here's the after of the back of my hair...

Not a drastic change but definitely a change and I'm so happy about it! Here's the front...

This is also the first time since Ellie was born that I've been able to go to the salon by myself and I enjoyed every minute of it - not that I don't love my Ellie but I do enjoy getting my hair done in peace!


1 comment:

Hartman said...

Very pretty Joy...it had gotten long. Have you seen Dana's new haircut?